How to fix common Zoom audio problems on desktop and mobile | Android Central - Part 1: Possible Reasons Why Zoom Audio is Not Working

How to fix common Zoom audio problems on desktop and mobile | Android Central - Part 1: Possible Reasons Why Zoom Audio is Not Working

Looking for:

What to Do When Your Zoom Audio Isn't Working - To install Driver Easy 

Click here to ENTER

















































Launch Zoom and click the gear icon at the upper right corner to access the Settings menu. · Navigate to the Audio tab. Then, make sure you're. Make sure the right microphone is selected in Zoom While in a meeting, select the arrow next to the microphone icon. This will open a menu. From here you.      


Zoom not connecting to audio on laptop - zoom not connecting to audio on laptop -



 

Hello AndrewNagel1. Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community and posting your concern here. We're sorry for the delayed response. Audio echo in a Zoom meeting has been common for most devices which have built-in microphone and speakers.

There are three possible causes of this issue: A participant has both the computer and telephone audio active; Participants with computer or telephones speakers that are too close to each other; and multiple computer with active audio in the same conference room.

Hope this helps. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks, Steven. I'd looked at that article in the Zoom Help Center, but it doesn't seem to address my issue. I've been using the Surface Laptop 3 for Zoom for months with no problems.

Three weeks ago this problem started and I cannot stop it by changing the setttings on Zoom. I am in meetings with many people whose mics and speakers are near each other, and no one else is having the problem. That's why I think it's a Microsoft hardware or Windows 10 problem rather than a Zoom problem.

No matter what audio settings I use for Zoom, if I'm using the built-in Realtek audio and mic, I have the problem. The mic picks up the audio from the other meeting participants coming out of my speakers and Windows does not know to cancel that audio out. Zoom then perceives me as the person speaking. I can't hear anyone else, and the person actually speaking hears themself twice. I've been experiencing the same problem and it started out of the blue months ago after having almost no issues with it since getting the laptop in April Zoom support was no help at all.

It's been happening across my entire organization more frequently now, 50 employees all on Surface Pro 3. Seems to help if you turn the speaker volume down, but not much. Thanks for keeping me posted. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

In this case, please give these troubleshooting steps a try to isolate the issue:. Run audio troubleshooter. Make sure to check View Optional features and install all recent updates. Restart the Surface after installing updates. Check what is the current OS Build of your Windows version by typing winver on the search bar near the Windows logo. Go to Download driver and firmware for Surfacechoose your Surface model then click Download. Choose the. After downloading, run and install the.

Run System File Checker in Windows In any event the issue still persists, we suggest to perform a Fresh Start. It lets you perform a clean reinstallation and update of Windows while keeping your personal data and most Windows settings intact. Fresh Start will remove most of your apps, including Microsoft Office, third-party anti-virus software, and desktop apps that came pre-installed on your device. You will not be able to recover removed apps, and will need to manually reinstall these apps later.

I had done the diagnostics and updates before posting. I'm currently doing everything shy of the Fresh Start, which zoom not connecting to audio on laptop - zoom not connecting to audio on laptop scary. I'll let you know if it's all helped. I have the same issue with my Surface laptop that I just got 2 weeks ago.

When I join a Zoom meeting everyone else hears an echo. If I join the Zoom audio via my phone there is no echo. I'm more than a little frustrated because for the money I spent on this computer I should be able to do basic считаю, how do i download zoom for windows МОЛОДЕЦ like use Zoom!

I have tried the things mentioned in the article from Zoom and the items below mentioned by StevenK except for the fresh start since this computer is just 2 weeks old, I don't think I should have to do that!

Thanks, Allison. I was just about to write to Steven, but he'll probably see this here. I tried all the steps he suggested other than the Fresh Start, and nothing has worked.

I don't use a docking station, so I doubt that has anything to do with anything. This problem surfaced pun intended this week. When I use the Surface Laptop's built in microphone and speakers and someone else speaks, Zoom picks up that audio from my speaker and loops it. Zoom thinks Zoom not connecting to audio on laptop - zoom not connecting to audio on laptop speaking and cuts off my colleagues. They hear themselves echoing through my Surface.

I hear them as broken up. I've been through all the audio settings in Windows 10 and Zoom and cannot fix. It seems like it can't be a Zoom problem, because Zoom must have worked through this issue that literally every person who isn't using an external mic or zoom not connecting to audio on laptop - zoom not connecting to audio on laptop has. Please let me know if you know how to fix this. I recently bought a Surface Laptop and am having the same issues.

Clearly this is something that Microsoft has to fix. The Surface product line needs to work with all video conferencing platforms beyond Teams. Please fix this or I'll be forced to buy competitors products.

Our entire agency works with Surfaces at the moment. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Previous Next. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this zoom install download for windows Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Do I need a new computer? This one is only a few months old. Only solution has been to use headphones, which I hate using. Zoom not connecting to audio on laptop - zoom not connecting to audio on laptop reply to AndrewNagel1's post on February 21, Hello AndrewNagel1Thanks for keeping me posted.

In this case, please give these troubleshooting steps a try to isolate the issue: Run audio troubleshooter. Update drivers and firmware Check what is the current OS Build of your Windows version by typing winver on the search bar near the Windows logo. Of note, I am also using a surface docking station. Anyone have any other /24160.txt It appears to be a software related issue with the hardware and how it relates to Zoom.

Really hope Microsoft takes a look into this issue. StevenK Is there any evidence that confirms doing this addressed the issue? This site in other languages x.

   


Comments